Pages

Total Pageviews

January 13, 2012

#318


 #318


Let the world know that I am coming back home to the roots where I belong to clear all broken pieces from all my tracks along my path as well as to give people something to cheer for as I say anything to spread light of shining ethers overlooking Brooklyn's every motion speaking of the Almighty God's words that screams out for a breakage in the well-oiled system,giving a hope to travel into Nebula while we dream of hard work to be the way that we each want to be.

No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers