Pages

Total Pageviews

January 11, 2012

#314

Angels and Demons dancing with Ghouls and Goblins warning about coming of wrath noises bringing on the components in efforts to stop the Calvary from generating power to be operators of life,so that they won't destroy the land,but whose to say it can't happen because anything occurs just like that such as father's disrespect of himself by listening to Religious Leaders do blasphemic things right in front of our eyes and feels that he has committed a sin,now pours it onto my plate where I gladly say I love you because I am me,but no thanks for the offer because I am clean and never sinful. Ahhh,what ways to kick off the show by convincing the folks that monkeys are much smarter than humans and always seem to leave out one easy detail: "Love is the message" raise an eyebrow to that,shine on and get it on in the garden.

No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers