Pages

Total Pageviews

January 11, 2012

1/11/12 hits

#307


I need to travel the 2012 vent
and experience what is to be
and what isn't to be because
if there's something bound to happen
it would have already taken place
but let's not get over the vent yet
as we go fly tripping
through the vent coming into our views


#308


I'm a fool for believing in things throwing away
falling apart eventually and breathing someone else's life away 
because of the deplorable greed 
I have in me 
to just roll people over
but the black hole
speaks all that I really
should be hearing at this time
so let me follow on and 
I catch up with you later

No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers