Pages

Total Pageviews

May 17, 2012

Why I'm Called Philosophical Ty #11

Why I'm Called Philosophical Ty 11/30


Being called Philosophical Ty
is lot of balance flowing
through the estruaries ringing frequencies
to have you rocking to di funky little beat
teaching lessons from around the way
and in the process of all of that
being able to smile with saying
"Everything is everything blazing"


Ofeering love in every
performance I do in front
of the Universe no matter
what the feelings do to the
motions because I don't
discourage me
thus
they don't 2 and I digg that
indeed


Whether it's partying or 
whatever else
honesty is the dish I take
best served ultra dultra hott so
flavalicious after the final bite
which is no joke at all


With experience infinitely
moving 
ego never prosper here as I
make it do what it do and say words
penetrating through walls of judgement
that feeds insecurity singing
humming with magic to use zinferifically


By: Tyrell "Philosophical Ty" Muir
© copyright 2012-05-17 13:25:40 UTC - All Rights Reserved





No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers