Pages

Total Pageviews

May 24, 2012

Sing on #15


Sing on 15/30


Boi ya sing on and let me groove with the sound of the voice going in all tones stimulating my ear canal so blazingly amazing woo yes indeed and don't stop massaging my whole temple with some of the cosmic funk flava to make this sista get it on all over and offering food 4 thought to all who wanna feel damn good lovingly. And what about the man I'm with? well,he's not on my mind while the voices are cooking up magic zinging in every way and I could tell you the songs that potently knows me but when we speak,you definitely know me much better than my man while those songs that makes me wish I'm with you side-by-side to experience your voice hitting me inwardly onto places not even my man is able to touch me at all,so,keep on talking as there no worries because I love you!!!


© copyright 2012-05-25 11:42:38 UTC - All Rights Reserved





No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers