Pages

Total Pageviews

April 21, 2012

Listen To Me #5

Listen to me 5/30

Yo man I'm referring 
to what I feel from you 
because you're seeking to
get out of the cycle way 
of living into doing things
that's all work and no play
making you dull as things
that comes to me universally
are me where personal snippets
turns into smiles that last a lifetime
so do listen to me & the moves 
shall be good to go

By: Tyrell "Philosophical Ty" Muir
http://philosophicalty.blogspot.com
© copyright Sat Jul 16 10:52:35 UTC 2011 - All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers