Pages

Total Pageviews

April 21, 2012

Flow #2

Flow 2/30


Booming with my own chaos magic
allows me to to explore
through everything studying all there 
is to see about blazing with the
balance for infinite 
movements
in the process of harming no one
while doing this I makes it do
what it do on the woman she becomes
the woman much excitingly about 
herself much cosmically which
that's beyond reach but who cares 
as everything is everything 
in the ways it grows her ass to have
it be round,firm,flavalicious and to
add with breasts increasing to the
number she desires them to be topping 
it off with a height increase to 5'10
such in waves that makes her 
who she loves to become 
in motions of rituals that are surely
getting her away from balance shall
disappear with the acceptance of self
providing her power laying in her hands
and be utilized infinitely to whatever 
she chooses to do with it which is
entirely up to her speaking 
at everything booming in all of that
and more awesomely loving me to move
with a dick that's sure to put it in,
a bit more size for my ass as well as
adding height to the frame while always
learning with infinity & 
all the way speaking through
every portal of opportunity I go towards
and accomplishing me me me where 
the man I feel indeed vybz it up zinging
no caring for babblers 
no worries 
no catering to nonsense
all about interference mind controlling level
as everyone of my dreams become so vivid
that shines smiles from me in the dark
offering plenty of things rocking afterwards
because I am baby wooo wiii yam yaw!!!!


By: Tyrell "Philosophical Ty" Muir
http://philosophicalty.blogspot.com
© copyright Sun Jul 10 18:53:26 UTC 2011 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers