Pages

Total Pageviews

December 6, 2011

12/6/11 waves

#280
Shout to me people shout to me in anyway that liberates all of their silence - Find out what it takes to be inecular and you should feel at peace - Argentine beauty shines at me graciously in hopes to love again - Linguistic spins heads much effectively than pistols

#282
Playing tug of war with my locks shows the connective bond that we have together - Discarded beauty gives way to wasteful pleasures that tastes real bad indeed - Bromo shout into the clear night where stars lend a hand for him to ride - Standing up is definitely onto something where steps fire off action in the hole

Food 4 Thought #286
Star gazing trips 
offer up the delicious taste 
guaranteed to make the flow say 
Damn damn,I need it like that and you working it just how I want it" 
leaving many to form lines in efforts to be just like that
so,when times come to be happy
spread on the healing


No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers