Pages

Total Pageviews

June 7, 2010

Just I

****JUST I****

One day,I sit in de living room of my house when all of a sudden something came over me and told me "Not to go along with what the people say about you because you know yourself more than anything" and it's good to be motivated by that one saying. I'm a person that loves to be unique all the time with nothing holding me back from doing whatever I like in life,which is soo lovely to do that and don't care what negative things are said to me because I will keep it moving. I love to live life to the fullest yet, there are the nay sayers who seem to find their way and tell what they feel is right or wrong; which at the end of the day,I will live and learn in order for me to become a successful person,but it's all good because I already have my blueprint for success laid out and living that one day at a time. Sometimes,I like to be adventurous with my ideas and thinkings which could rub some people the wrong way,but who cares because i'm making it do what it do my way with no limits to that and it feels very sensational to do. Looking at the past at times could be a good thing to see what a person is able to do better for the present leading into the future,in which I like to do that because motivation,inspiration,determination & a sense of being aware of what I feel is good for me all the way with no problems making me stronger and wiser to tackle life to the best of my abilities. My free-spirited mind is a result of the man i've become today because positivity,making it do what it do with no limitations nor boundaries to what I do as well as being relaxed with patience on my side are the factors to being successful and prosperous in life.

My ways of Entertainment as well as spreading the word with a unique flair,having a lot of fun with the "Make It Do What It Do" funkadelic attitude,dancing all the way zingfully with no boundaries nor limitations and basically be myself no matter what all the time rises to the occasion with livity gearing it in full motion.I love a woman with moves to make a man go through his mental dictionary and do whatever it takes to be at the same level as her with intentions to improve on his moves,which would combine to create such a dangerously good mixture. I go through changes in life just like anyone else to make better of my well-being inside out,but then again,I do have the people who are supportive and who aren't,which at the end of the day don't need to be stressful because i'm just me elevating the well-being of my life.

2008

No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers