Pages

Total Pageviews

December 29, 2012

#495

#495

You're so beautiful that your mind body and spirit
are what makes things whole
which is who you are
so give yourself a chance to do nothing
while the something for which ya always wanna do
shall flourish on because you're not done yet
in the process of that
washing you down wholly is all I wanna do to you
as you've been asking for it to be done for a long time
and my senses are awakened all the way towared getting it done
by the way
this brotha is ready to see the essential fruits
for which you display Wholistically
let me tingle your body with old age words going through the ears
to get you electrified
in non-stop action that's to have you say
"I'm Sexy Love and always on it baby"
as I follow up with this
"I'm Smooth mamacita and always ready to indulge in me
before I do so to you"

By: Tyrell "Smoothpana" Muir

No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers