Pages

Total Pageviews

February 24, 2012

#330

#330


I feel the light coming out of this hopeless place where all trials speaking past variations putting blame on me for standing and speaking on behalf of the silent voices in the cause to be me,dipping phrases into roleplay controlled by someone who is totally different from my operations,but I love them even though I don't have any interest to quiet this current down to in line because outward vybz hins forth for situations to rise. Animated attitudes depicted in viotalers with cartoons telling me that the world is to end soon,which is right,but being convinced of that takes tactical measures,so I better be avoiding it whenever being a listener inwardly tunnels up ideas creatively and I'm all for it in outwardness to flow on them...look out now as it's not a game!!!!!



No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers