Pages

Total Pageviews

October 4, 2011

10/4/2011 vybz

#194
When I look at the faces of all who are always stuplified in the head due to chromosome miscalculations,it make me feel much sensational to know that a moving energy indeed gets the job done while,pleasure calls me to come on by and we both jam it up to flyness vybz mummering non-stop fun.


#195
Forces keeps on going in many ways where when belief shines as bad as the engine in you,well,there's no doubt that knowledge shall lead you through di hard times seeking to capture the beat and pulse of Mississippi woman com racing like she's the good stuff and in actuality,she damn sure is. As beautiful as she is and more,her wild side to kick ass is there to do so should she need to;adding no messing around tearing up places that you haven't had the confidence in entering through its doors for a fight display humbly rolling theatrical in the skies,but you did it with her because you knew what it may lead to and for that,congratulate yourself for seeing the lies now,living with honesty.


#196
Queen of my heart
shining armor of love
speak to me
hold me tight
feel me
sense everything you're able to from me
be who the energy have spoken to me about
kiss until there's nothing left



No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers