Pages

Total Pageviews

December 27, 2010

Dark Cosmic Flow




I am imagination wishing to be whatever I love to do...the cosmos blaze with me moving nogatively...infinity and beyond tones on on on...blazing vybz beyond Earth realms...sho nuff I do it with darkness
zing zing ziggity ziggity yaw baby...I am the imagination where there's nothing to fear with my energy...rocking in the dark intuitively vibrates everyone whose with it...mastering everything is the "been there,done that" I do view while zinging flowing into vivacious tongues all the way and no stopping...sexilicious motions tapping with funkaliciously fruity vybz signing frequential humms of go baby go on on on as the action intensely zings with it...I'm always in the Dark Side and never ever taking it fi granted because I ain't playing fool games...I laugh at those who have been tricking themselves iniversally passes my estruary where burning sensations burns them up hahahahaha suckas...at whatever point you hear sounds,know that it's blazing activity all the way saying things that sparks light mmmmm from the dark...I hear them voices in my head where they council me in saying to my energy "Don't ever suppress you from doing you because the journey isn't for everyone",they always innerstand me in di ways dem able to where I flow overstandingly in the tones of magic,they always converse with me in tongues I bring forth with outformational rituals whooosh whoooosh yaw...The neighbors have always been knowing my name in the fluencic love of iniversal vybz making tings rock,tock,tock and knocking at my door to enter the DARK SIDE OOOOO ZING ZING ZING...It never goes day and night here because dark goes on and on knowing indeed it's me...Welcome to the Dark Cosmic Flow where pen and paper never exist and using the mind to yagga yagga yaw yaw zooon it where all tings are needed...You cold and never hott huh? Well,you've been that and going to be when you don't speak to the gut in having your questions answered...There's no addiction here because your addiction is suppressing energy and I ain't having that shit...Tetrahedron done came through here and I shouted him out in saying "yeah yeah" while Orion Belt always doing her in whispering loud noises of xcitement where afterwards,I go along my way...The Zodiac Signs makes activities flow indeed where whatever is whatever being whatever whatever and I don't follow them NAH BABY lol lol I'm the light shining y'all...I'm always moving with the creative mothership that been tore di roof of the mothafucking sucka...AWK AWK AWK!!!!

Position #2: 5045 where the legs of a man intertwines with di woman's legs and afterwards,the woman have flexibility to make it towards di dick and stimulate it while vibrating her puzzy mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm...Damn,I dig the superconscious mind indeed in imagining things flowing as one hummmmmm...





No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers