Pages

Total Pageviews

November 13, 2010

Intitled

I had an xperience last Tuesday while doing Election Day Work in New York City when a woman by the name of Tamieka living in di same Borough as me was getting intimate with each other to where we kissed all di weh in Crown Heights and flow into helping out one another with di work.Tamieka and I are in di city getting di tings to do work Election Day and my vybe attracted her to di point where she wrapped her right arm around mi left arm and it flowed from there walking there Times Square to get into Brooklyn via subway for work while in issence,iveryting is iveryting moving with cunnilingus already doing it.

(c) 2010 Philosophical Ty

No comments:

Words of motivation

I welcome you all onto the moving train where thoughts always moves and making things to appear in reality while being crazy about them offers light to the ways of which burns in all. Enjoy,make yourself comfortable here while the words cures you.

Followers